I find that the most inspirational quality of humanity is its strength of will. When we allow our character to shine through we can accomplish great things.
• Working within the Agile/Scrum methodology managed projects and small teams
• Assigned to work with high stake celebrity SME within two months of employment
• Utilized digital media skills to develop interactive material, edit videos and create engaging components
• Developed & facilitated faculty development courses to train the trainer on how to be a better online educator
• Developed & facilitated internal training for instructional design
• Provided voice acting talent
Due to hurricane Irma, my family and I had to evacuate and we went to Austin Texas where we have lots of family. I truly enjoyed my visit to Austin and hope to relocate there someday.
Worked successfully within many team alliances and projects.
• Used interpersonal skills while working with various business owners & educators, developing close bonds with high stake partners
• Developed a character based education platform for an elementary charter school
• Used digital media skills in development of marketing materials, websites, videos and social media
Member of the Leadership Academy
One of the biggest challenges facing online education today is the fact that many people still feel isolated or even alienated by it. This is true of both faculty and students. When the human element is removed, people tend to feel less engaged in a situation. Admittedly, this is primarily true for faculty and students who are over the age of 35 and especially those who are 45 and up.
The younger generations are more adjusted to interfacing digitally and do not tend to feel isolated when...